Tuesday, March 9, 2010

a little announcement . . .

I meant to mention this earlier. Like a month or four ago . . . And yesterday a couple girlfriends stopped by to see me at work and called me out on this. Sorry, girlfriends! Here it is:



Remember this little girl?



Hi, Sweet Pea!




Well, she's grown a whole lot!


Hi again, Lily! Oh, wait--what does your shirt say?????

Yep! Our little Lily is going to be the big sister very soon! The new baby is due on May 30th. All the babies in the family have always been late--so I'm shooting for June 12th . . . which just happens to be my birthday! Beautiful isn't willing for any such date. Beautiful is willing for, mmmm, let's say sometime in late May. And that is all. Period. We'll just see : )

Oh, and guess what else?


New baby is a boy!!!!



And just one last picture because I am, after all, the Grammy and I am, after all, contractually obliged to shamelessly indulge : )


Who's that darling little girl sitting on Uncle Wrestler's lap?

Yeah, I know. Even I am going into a diabetic coma : )

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

my baby girl has gotten so big!

Jen on the Edge said...

Oh how exciting! Such wonderful news! Congrats to all!!!

Cindy said...

Congrats again! You'll be running around even more with a little boy in the works!

CSY said...

OH congratulations!!! Babies are AWESOME!!! Sweet Pea is ADORABLE!!! Thank you for sharing!

Angie said...

Awwwwww! Yay, Beautiful! Way to reproduce! And yes, Lily is the cutest thing ever (even if I did get a cavity from that photo...)

xxoxo-
Angie

ShallowGal said...

Holy smokes, I didn't expect that one AT ALL!

Congrats to the whole family!

xo, Amy

Tink said...

Hurray for little boys and more grandbabies...and for Uncles who rawk!!!

So happy for you all!
Mwah!

Whitenoise said...

Congrats, Grammy Kristin!