Thursday, January 8, 2009

watching Lily grow

Lily is a little over 3 months now and has grown out of the newborn infant stage--she's even finally grown out of her newborn clothes! She holds her head up, she laughs and she's working very hard on sitting up skills. Every single thing she does is precious to me : )



sharing a laugh with mama

Tasty hand!
And look--she's also showing off her tiny, sweet toes--awww!





Here she is sitting on Grandpa's lap.

Grandpa *loves* to kiss the hand of the princess : )

Precious, I tell you.

7 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Precious AND beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Storybook Woods said...

Sighhhhhh, she is soooooo perfect. She laso looks sooo much like her grandma xoxoxo Clarice

Whitenoise said...

very cute :-)

Cindy said...

She's a doll. And Miss Photographer....you are taking gorgeous shots! I *love* that last one...oh my, takes my breath away.

ajooja said...

What a cutie. :)

Tink said...

I agree with Storybook, she is the spitting image of her beautiful Granny and her stunning mother. Love that you let us watch her grow, pure joy!

ShallowGal said...

Gorgeous!

xoxo, Amy