Thursday, November 6, 2008

beyond my powers

Hey, y'all, just a quick post to tell you that my e-mail is hit and miss and has been for months and it's way beyond my powers to do anything about it. So if you've tried to e-mail me privately and I haven't responded? It's not because I'm such a snob that it's beneath me to acknowledge the little people, it's because I'm technically challenged . . .

Also, I have the flu. And evidently I need your sympathy to recover, otherwise why would I have told you about it?

: )

And I do plan on blogging again . . . sometime . . . in the future . . . but right now when I'm not at work my arms are generally full of sweet baby and with helping to plan a wedding--things I'm happy to be doing. In the meantime, how 'bout if I just throw in a cute Lily photo or two to distract you from the fact that this isn't really a post so much as a bucket full o' excuses : )




almost smile . . .




smile!

6 comments:

Kuckie said...

Oh my, she is PRECIOUS!!!

Shoot, take your time and enjoy that little piece of heaven!

ajooja said...

What a cutie! :)

Cindy said...

Some things...a.k.a. grandbaby....just take priority!
Hug and snuggle away.

Tink said...

You have been missed in my blogness routine, however, excuses accepted! So sorry you have been sick, speedy recovery and all that and do not stop the grad-baby photos, they are so grand to swoon over. Oh and wedding planing heads up, I am going to want your wedding planning notebook one day for cheat sheets...Cindy threw hers away---gasp!

Mary said...

What an adorable little smile! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Whitenoise said...

very cute :-)