Tuesday, October 28, 2008

File under: "I should probably post something."

I'm super busy right now. A million things to do. All with right-this-very-minute deadlines. Which explains why I'm stopping to do a silly meme : ) Stolen, naturally, from ajooja.



The A to Z Meme. Could I be any more dull?????


Accent: I'm from Seattle. So that would be no.



Breakfast or no breakfast: Breakfast. Usually healthy. Translation: boooooring!



Chore I don’t care for: Dishes.



Dog or Cat: Dog. Kittens are awfully cute, but they become cantankerous, anti-social creatures. There's only room for one of those in this house!



Essential Electronics: Not so much.



Favorite Cologne: Doesn't matter what kind. How I do love a good smelling man . . .



Gold or Silver: Either.



Handbag I carry most often: The cutest red bag I just got a couple weeks ago!



Insomnia: Nope.



Job Title: Flunky Bitch.



Kids: Three. Plus that one sort of adopted one . . .



Living Arrangements: Cramped house. But cozy. And filled with people I love.


Most Admirable Trait: Compassion?



Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Stealing. From a church . . .



Overnight hospital stays: Five.



Phobias: Used to have a mild case of agoraphobia. Also used to be afraid to open my car trunk and find a dead body.



Quote: "That's what she said!" ~ Michael Scott. And yes, I really should grow up.



Reason to smile: Grandbaby!



Siblings: One older brother who I look exactly like.



Time I wake up: 7:00 a.m. on a workday. Later on a day off : )



Unusual Talent or Skill: I've shared this before--I can throw pizza dough. I can also still do the splits and cartwheels.



Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Sea cucumber.



Worst Habit: Coca Cola.



X-rays: Most recent was my ankle last January. And it still doesn't feel right . . .



Yummy Stuff: Dark chocolate. And maple bars. And Red Vines. OK--busted--anything sweet : )



Zoo Animal I Like Most: Otters.


2 comments:

Jan said...

Really, those U's are facinating: throw pizza dough, do the splits and cartwheels amazing..

Whitenoise said...

Of course you have an accent, y'all r 'marrrr-i-can. Even border cities such as Buffalo- you can hear it as soon as you cross over.

But splits... now that's impressive...
;-)