Sunday, April 20, 2008

If I get a big enough net maybe I can catch a break . . .

So.


I was working on a post that was actually a quiz for y'all. It involved a complicated mathematical formula combining Country Mouse and Kamikazes and hypothesizing possible outcomes. There were even extra credit points for the reader who could come closest to estimating my response to a thinly veiled insult hurled my way by a jealous and tactless acquaintance.


But none of that seems important anymore because, once again, our life has been enveloped by . . .




[If you are my daughter, stop reading.
Right. Now.]




yet another shit storm



Car accident. Lawsuit. Ex-dumbass crap weasel of a fiance. AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!


And now? I need a Kamikaze more than I need my bone marrow!!!!


Oh, and? It's April 20th and it's still snowing!!!!!!!!


Stay tuned in the coming months to find out . . .



  • Will the lawsuit reach beyond our lovely daughter and wrap its bastard tentacles around our lives too?
  • Will I have to go to full time and take a second job?
  • Will sweet Mister finally weary of all the bullshit and go out for the proverbial pack of smokes?


In the meantime, you know what they say:


Fiddle dee effing dee. Tomorrow promises to be another craptastic day . . .






10 comments:

Mary said...

Okay, I'm an adult and I realize that some months/years/millennia are worse than others, but come on. This just isn't fair.

Life can seriously suck sometimes.

There are not words ugly enough to heap upon the heads of crap weasel fiances and other men who prey on our daughters.

Bastards.

jenontheedge said...

Sounds to me like you need your bloggy friends to come out there and open a can of whoop ass on Mr. Crap Weasel Ex-Fiance. Count me in. I can make daquiris for when the kamikazis run out.

countrymouse said...

To be fair (which I'd really prefer not to be!) Crap Weasel isn't the party suing us. It was on his account that the accident happened (long story) because he is the most self-centered, lazy ass parasite THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN.

But Jen--this doesn't mean I'm turning down your offer for either whoop ass or daquiris : )

Yes Mary--the preying on our girls (and, frankly, the fact that our girls are falling for it?) has just got to stop. I want off this ride . . .

Geggie said...

I hope that everything works out for you. Is there anyone you'd like me to beat up?

Jan said...

Damn. I'll come over and help, too. I'm old but lethal, one of my son-in-laws, (ex son-in-law, now), is a martail arts fighter, fought in a cage, and he's scared of me, so maybe I could help.

Storybook Woods said...

You have got to be kidding. I am speechless, the chutzpah. Clarice

Whitenoise said...

Wow. Sorry to hear the news. Was Crap Weasel driving your vehicle?

Asthmagirl.com said...

I may wheeze, but there's more than one way to skin a crap weasel!

Sorry for your troubles....

countrymouse said...

No, WN, crap weasel wasn't driving the car but was responsible for the car being driven during icy, snowy conditions *in spite of* the legal owners and insurers of the car forbidding such practice. grrrrrr.

What a great feeling to know y'all have my back : ) And indeed, Asthmagirl--there is more than one way to skin a crap weasel : )

Kuckie said...

The suckage over your way is getting deep, for sure. Is "suckage" a word, you ask? It is today, in honor of your situation! And I'm also available to do some ass-kicking if need be!