1. Do you like bleu cheese?
Yes, but a little goes a long way.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Eeeeek! I've hardly done any drugs!
3. Do you own a gun?
I don't, hubby does.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
We don't have one of those here . . .
5. Do you get nervous before doctors appointments?
Depends on what the appointment is for.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I always think they smell good but I can't actually eat them.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
O Come, O Come Emmanuel
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
Oh hell yes! And not just the girly ones. (Did that sound all dykey?)
10. What do you order at Starbucks?
hot chocolate or a glorified milkshake
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
the necklace that's made from a piece of red transferware
12. Favorite hobby?
making my children regret that they called me for advice . . .
13. How do you eat your eggs?
Scrambled. I am a child in a woman's body.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
no : )
15. What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
Can't improve on Ajooja's answer: procrastination.
16. Your eye color?
Green. But not that pretty, sparkling, clear green--more of a muted grayish green.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Bed. Hubby. Hubby in bed waiting for me.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
potatoes, salad, turkey sandwich
19. Three drinks you regularly drink?
water, milk, Coke (the bane of my existence!)
20. Current worry right now?
Both older children and their choices . . .
21. Current hate right now?
That one neighbor who manages to be insulting and smug every time she opens her mouth!
22. Favorite place to be?
swimming at Ross Lake
23. How did you bring in the New Year?
on the couch reading
24. Where would you like to go?
Doesn't Fiji have a nice ring to it?
25. Name three people who will complete this?
I don't think anyone will.
26. Do you own slippers?
Yes. Number One Son gave them to me for Christmas a year ago.
27. What shirt are you wearing?
Faded, tattered, baggy, ugly green sweatshirt of hubby's. He hates me wearing it, but it's so comfy.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Too hot and slidy.
29. Can you whistle?
Yes, but not like my great grandmother did. She could do amazing bird whistles. I miss her.
30. Favorite color?
Blue. Or Yellow. Or Green. Or lavender. Depends : )
31. Would you be a pirate?
Nasty teeth--no way!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I never sing in the shower. Except maybe that one song about f***ing Matt Damon.
33. Favorite girl’s name?
I'm not pregnant so I really don't think of these things.
34. Favorite boy’s name?
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
No pockets in my jammies.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
A hilarious drunken scene from "Good In Bed"
37. Most frequently dialed phone number?
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Definitely the elbow thing.
39. Do you love where you live?
40. How many televisions do you have?
Two in use. One waiting to be given away.
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Clarice--you claim that title, right? : )
42. How many dogs do you have?
One ill behaved but lovable young dog.
43. What are you thrilled about right now?
Can't say I'm thrilled about anything at the moment.
44. Do you have a crush on someone?
My favorite line from Sixteen Candles was spoken by the dad, it was something like "That's why they call it a crush. If it didn't hurt, they'd call it something else."
45. What is your favorite book?
Till We Have Faces
46. What is your favorite candy?
hmmmm . . . something with dark chocolate
47. Favorite Sports Team?
pair skating team Ekaterina Gordeeva and her late husband Sergei Grinkov
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Seek Ye First because I always loved singing the descant when I was a kid : )
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Nodding off while hubby talked to Number One on the phone.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
It's too late to go running. Good.