Saturday, January 12, 2008

Birthday love for Cheek!

I've been over it and over it in my head--what can I do in honor of Cheek on her 40th? Send an unusual card? Have one of those bacon flavored chocolate bars delivered to her house? Maybe a CD from an up-and-coming local band? And then I saw this video. And it's perfect : )

Consider this a birthday toast, Cheek! (with a side of bacon, of course : )

Happy 40th and may the next 40 be filled with adventure, great friends, fabulous music and food that makes you want to sing!

3 comments:

Whitenoise said...

Yeah, HB Cheek! Hope it's a good one... :-)

Maddy said...

Definitely a case of 'it's the thought that counts.'
Best wishes

CheekierMeSly said...

Spanks, CountryMouse. This was effing hysterical! I had bacon yesterday morning, and for the first time tried it with chocolate. Specifically, I spread some Nutella on it. A foodgasm! The chocolate bar with bacon awaits tasting this weekend with Pid and Sheena.