Monday, December 17, 2007

TMI. At least it’s fictitious, right?

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.
Wife: Hi, sweetie. I’m so glad you’re home! I need you. On your back.

Husband: Yikes!

Wife: Excuse me? Did you say yikes?

Husband: That’s not what I meant. I overdid it today and my back is really sore and tired. I want you too, but I don’t think I’m up for what you have in mind.

Wife: Did you say YIKES?

Husband: That sounded kinda bad, didn’t it?

Wife: I don’t care if you’ve just been shot! I don’t care if your mother is standing next to you! When your wife tells you she wants to have her way with you, the answer is never YIKES!

Husband: (sheepish grin) Sorry . . .

Wife: You know I’m going to blog this, right?

Husband: sigh Yes. I know.

5 comments:

Whitenoise said...

A wife who initiates sex... what a concept! ;-(

Storybook Woods said...

Thank you for the great post, hubby and I laughed. oxoxo Clarice
PS do you know who left to black boxes of chocolate Saturday ??

countrymouse said...

good morning Clarice : ) The chocolates were a special little treat from Tracy (one box for you, one for Mary?) Mine was gray salt/caramel. Yummy : )

Cap'n Noise? That would be a *fictitious* wife initiating *fictitious* sex ; )

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

My husband is wise like yours and knows that just about anything could end up on my blog.

Whitenoise said...

~fictitious daydream~

(sigh)