Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Photos of questionable content

Recently, a number of men have asked me for, shall we say, "revealing" photos. I get that a lot. (And by "a lot" I mean twice . . . ) I'm one of those women. (No! Not one of THOSE women! Just one of those women.) I put out that vibe. I attract that kind of attention. Could it be because I encourage it? Maybe ; )

In real life, I'm nothing to write home about. I'm of the "kinda cute" variety. But I'm happy to go with the prevailing myth that I'm somethin' wonderful.

So, for you guys who have made requests, I offer these photos. Enjoy : )





Nice breasts, no? Firm. And non enhanced--the way Nature intended:










Legs of a former athlete. A little meatier than I like. I guess a little less grazing during the holidays would help:





















I used to have a great ass. The years have not been kind . . .











And the shot y'all were hoping for:







6 comments:

Whitenoise said...

The breasts and legs are nice, slightly meaty but still conveying a certain delectability... the ass, yeah, a bit big 'n loud... but- nice beaver!

Maddy said...

Huh! What a 'feast' for the eyes!
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

countrymouse said...

WN--did you just call my ass big? BIG???? Not in great shape anymore, but big????

heh heh, good one, Maddy ; )

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Damn you have a hairy ass...

countrymouse said...

LOL, Jennifer! You win! I didn't even know there was a contest until I read your comment, but you win--hands down!!! : )

Angie said...

Oh Kristin, I love you...