Tuesday, November 27, 2007

google me

I'm sure we all have the shared experience of chuckling over the odd google searches that lead folks to our blogs. I've had lots of funny ones, but I don't compile them so they're forever lost in the hide-and-seek crannies of my mind.

Strangely, I get a lot of traffic from people googling the phrase "when she says jump." (Why would so many people google that?) And more than a handful from the phrase "Oh, no, you ditn't!"

I'm sure every guy who has ever checked out my blog late at night after searching for the word "undieless" has been woefully disappointed >: )

But the weirdest one to date came a couple days ago from Sri Lanka. Someone clicked on You can dress me up, but . . . after googling this:

wife dress me as a lady

Um, ewwww?

5 comments:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Okay, so now I'm going to have to go check my stats and see what freaks are drawn to my blog and why...

Whitenoise said...

I get hit for "erotica" or "that pink mouse that looks like a vagina". It takes them to this. ;-)

I also get 17 billion hits for that Jully Black email.

Geggie said...

My number 1 search is "am I a bad girlfriend?"

CheekierMeSly said...

My winners are "enormous penis" and "papers in order lyrics" (good on ya, The Old Ceremony!).

countrymouse said...

So Jen, what'd you find?

'Noise, that photo gets me every time! At first glance . . .

Too funny Geggie, because reading your blog it's obvious that you're a great girlfriend!

Cheek, elaborate on "enormous penis" please?