Monday, September 17, 2007

Onward and upward!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
I got the job! Geggie was right : )

and

AAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
They offered me the job . . .

It's great news for my family. And truly, I am happy and grateful. I am also full of trepidation and nerves! I haven't done this in such a long time!

You all have been so supportive--thank you!

Not sure if it was the green eyes (oh, Rick, Rick, Rick . . . ) or the matching sh*t (but seriously, Whitenoise? If I hadn't been all put together nicely, even a guy would have noticed ; ) or if it was my answer to the final interview question:

Interviewer: Tell us why we should hire you.
Me: Because I'm ME!
(Yes, I really did say that . . . *sigh* But I followed it up with a half decent reason : )

9 comments:

Influencebad said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kept asking Bob if that guy from produce got that job, and Bob kept saying, "BECCA, I don't KNOW!" ^_^ I would reply with, "well, I just want to know! Kristen deserves that job WAY more than that guy!"

*hugs*

Rick said...

Congratulations I am very happy for you! I love green eyes!

CheekierMeSly said...

I'm thrilled for you! Sorry I've been MIA - my heart's been a hole from other people's sadness.

Geggie said...

EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee! So exciting. My predictions on lots of things have been right on lately! I should set up shop as a fortune teller.

Congrats. Just do the exact same thing that you did at the interview and you'll do fine everyday!

Mary said...

Wonderful, wonderful news!!!

Congratulations! As Becca said, you most definitely deserve this job!

countrymouse said...

Thanks, everyone! Hubby was so RELIEVED! When he hugged me he physically leaned on me. This has been a demanding couple years for him. Nice he can breathe a tiny bit now : )

Oh, and Geggie--if I ever decide to play the lotto, I'm consulting you for my numbers ; )

whitenoise said...

Hey, congrats, 'mouse!

Geggie, can you do Canadian lottos? ;-)

whitenoise said...

BTW... what about the washroom cleaning....?

Kate said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. I knew you would do a fab job at the interview!!!!! Now, get to scrubbing those toilets ;(