Sunday, July 29, 2007

8

Kuckie and Kate both tagged me. Now that I think about it, I believe I've done this one before. But I love memes, and there are always 8 more unusual little things about me I can come up with : )

8 Random Things About Me


1. I dislike cherry flavored anything.

2. I have a scar on my left butt cheek from when I was about 7 years old. I climbed an apple tree to retrieve an errant Frisbee. I fell out of the tree and landed on a wooden garden stake. Painful and embarrassing all in one shot!

3. I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

4. I'm incredibly competitive. Except when I'm lazy.

5. I have never colored my hair. Not permanent, not highlights, not lowlights, not even a temporary wash. I wouldn't mind some complimenting highlights, but my hair grows so fast I'd have to have it retouched all the time.

6. I'm not terribly materialistic. Not out of social consciousness or frugality, just because . . . I'm not.

7. I've never been to Florida. Or Buenos Aires. Or lots of other places . . .

8. I have a cool collection of Blue Heron egg shells and feathers. Assuming a collection like that can be deemed "cool" : )



I'm not tagging anyone else because I think you all have done this one already. But if you haven't done it yet--please do!

Changed my mind--I am tagging one person: Angie! If you feel like doing this, Angie, it would actually be a fun extra little introduction to the magic that is you : )

No comments: