Friday, June 22, 2007

lovely . . .

Visiting over at Suburban Turmoil turned up this fun little time waster: Anagram Genius.

Type your name in, hit the 'generate' button and voila! a fun anagram pops up. Fun if you don't mind cosmic irony. Or some such crap like that.

Remember how I've been bemoaning my recent induction into the quadragenarian club? (How could you forget, seeing as I won't let it go . . . ) Karma has it in for me. Plugging in my full name generated this happy little anagram:

"this wrinkled pain"

effing anagram generator . . .

Better luck to the rest of you.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Expecting similar cosmic insight into myself, I rushed over to the site and got this:

My! Manly Yarn.

Don't ask me. I have no idea what that means. I have a feeling though that it isn't anything flattering . . .

Angie said...

Omigosh, Kristin- I just tried this thing out and what fun! My anagram wasn't very flattering either-"Bleakest or Ignorance" .

BUT I was fooling around with it and typing in everyone's name I could think of so I typed in your first and last name (since I don't know your middle) and know what it said? "Is Pink Hitler"!!! I was LOL so loud I disturbed my family. You have the absolute best anagrams! Lucky!

Angie