Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Cleanliness is next to . . . ummmm . . . never mind

Erin O'Brien is having way too much fun over at her place. I am who I am. The first thing that comes to my mind is, "But how would you properly clean and sterilize them after each use?"

I lay awake last night, concerned with the problem every man would face . . . umm . . . "after".

So . . . how to clean one of these buggers . . .

Maybe they turn inside out?

Take it out to the front yard and use a high powered garden hose? Or maybe a pressure washer?

Run it through the dishwasher?

Maybe it comes with its own special cleaning tool. Something like a baby bottle cleaning brush, except it would be a prosthetic orifice cleaning brush. But then you'd have to clean the brush too . . .

Maybe they come with color coded condoms to promote safe artificial sex?


As if I don't already have enough to worry about, Erin shows me these.

Great. How many hours sleep am I going to lose fretting over how to sanitize these babies? Plus they bring to mind Fembots and Stepford Wives. Opening up a whole new can of worms . . .

4 comments:

ajooja said...

I haven't used one of these, but I would imagine it can be flipped inside out and be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.

Still, you're talking about guys.

Most guys probably just rinse it under the faucet for a few seconds.

Maybe. :)

Erin O'Brien said...

I laugh every time I look at the picture.

They're just so damn silly-looking!

Kristin said...

oh geez, ajooja, that gives a whole new flavor to 'sloppy seconds' doesn't it?

erin--I had to have hubby slow down and take a closer look (he only gave the photo a quick glance the first time) He was surprised in a disgusted sort of way. Not the reaction I expected from a former fisherman : )

whitenoise said...

Those coloured things are for men? Geez, I thought they were women's toys... Shows you what I know...