Note To Self:
- June 12, 2006: Work hard this year. Look HOT for 40th birthday.
- March 12, 2007, 8:45 a.m.: There isn't enough time before birthday to achieve planned hotness.
- 8:46 a.m.: Before birthday, convince entire culture to revise definition of 'hotness' to mean something a little more Rubenesque. And doughy.
- 8:47 a.m.: There isn't enough time left in century to achieve planned cultural revision.
Newer Plan Still:
- 8:48 a.m.: Go to the gym once in awhile. Attempt looking hot-ish for 40th birthday.
- Maybe 41st birthday . . .
Revised New Plan:
- 8:49 a.m.: The gym will still be there tomorrow.
- Today, finish eating all 6 boxes of Girl Scout cookies. Alone.