Thursday, March 8, 2007

All Time Favorite Joke . . .

. . . and just a wee bit off color ; )

One fine morning, the second grade Sunday school class was having a discussion about heaven when Susie raised her hand and asked, "What part of your body goes to heaven first?"

The teacher, not quite knowing how to answer that question, in turn asked the class, "Well children, what do you think? What part of your body does go to heaven first?"

Danny spoke up first, "I think it's your heart, because that's where Jesus lives."

Sally was next, "I think it's your mouth, because you speak all the wonderful prayers to God with your mouth."

Billy added his idea to the mix, "I think it's your feet."

Perplexed, the teacher asked him to elaborate, "Why do you think it's your feet, Billy?"

Billy explained, "Because the other day I peeked into my mother's room and she was lying on her bed with her feet up in the air.


"She was yelling, 'Oh God, I'm coming, I'm coming!'


"And she would have made it too . . .



"Except the mailman was holding her down."

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love this joke!! It first arrivied in my in-box last year (sent by a past client, I might ad... O_o). I had totally forgotten about it!!