Saturday, February 17, 2007

Greetings

This blog was borne of frustration--as most mama blogs are, right? You think you're doing the right thing--the noble thing--staying home and raising the children. Or even not staying home, but putting all your will into seeing that the children are well cared for and well loved. But no matter how much you've sacrificed for them, and no matter how close you think you are as friends, they do grow up. Actually, they outgrow needing you as a mom. *sigh*

And so, since there is no holding back a flowing tide, I have decided to let go, as all mothers must, and expend my energies elsewhere. And here is where I've chosen to expend them. The weird things that dance around inside my head needed a place to go before they drive me crazy. Before Country Mouse comes completely unhinged . . .

No comments: